The global additive manufacturing with metal powders market is expected to reach USD 50.65 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with increasing demand in the automotive industry globally. Based on statistics, Affordable Manufacturing cost is expected to become the most common growth interest globally in the coming years. High customer Requirements and Global Enhanced demand from aerospace and automation industryare also significant factors stimulating market demand.
The term Additive manufacturing is also known as the fabrication of objects through the deposition of a material by using a print head, nozzle, along with another printer technology. Additive manufacturing with metal powders is the process of joining elements to make objects from 3D model data, usually layer upon layer, as exposed to subtractive production methodologies such as machining.
Additive Manufacturing with Metal Powders Market Size – USD 16.51 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 13.6%, Market Trends – Global rise in the automotive industry
North America is expected to be a key revenue generating region in the forecast period. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14% in the forecast period. Increasing growth of technologies in the region has created a growth opportunity for the increasing growth of the market. Manufacturers have been focusing on bringing out new technologies.
Request A Free Sample : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1296
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Alloy is projected to be one of the fastest growing Product of the market. The segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% in the forecast period.
- Expanding influence towards light weight and functionally combined parts in automotive and aerospace industry to reduce environmental impact along with biodegradable implants for medical treatments is expected to drive additive manufacturing (AM) with metal powders market growth. Increased usage of AM in fabrication of aerospace, end-use products in automotive, oil & gas, dental restorations, and medical implants should propel technology demand.
- North American market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 14% in the coming years. The usage of smart phones and penetration of IoT is considered to be one of the leading factors of the market growth.
- Key participants include AP&C, 3D Systems, ATI Metals, AddUp Solutions (Fives/Michelin), Additive Industries, Alcoa/Arconic, Concept Laser, Arcam, Carpenter, EOS.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global additive manufacturing with metal powders market on the basis of Product, Technology ,Application, Metal powder specification and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Laser based-powder bed fusion
- Bluetooth AntennaBlown powder
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Energy & utilities
- Oil & gas
Metal powder specification Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- spherical geometry
- Particle size
Reasons to buy the report:
- Extensive analysis of the market on both global and regional levels.
- Major changes in the competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market forecast in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Key changes in the market’s overall dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis along with growth trends.
- New emerging segments and regions.
- Prevalent business strategies by key market players.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/additive-manufacturing-with-metal-powders-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.https://thetrustedchronicle.com/