Growing awareness and social adoption of assisted reproductive technology are among the significant factors influencing the assisted reproductive technology market growth.
The global assisted reproductive technology market is projected to be worth USD 50.32 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The market for assisted reproductive technology (ART) is experiencing rapid growth attributed to the surging popularity of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) (with or without Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)) and artificial insemination-intrauterine (AI-IUI), among other technologies.
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Assisted Reproductive Technology market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Assisted Reproductive Technology report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
To get a sample copy of the Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market report, [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/165
Key Highlights From The Report
- In June 2020, Ferring Pharmaceuticals made an announcement about signing a two-year agreement with Igenomix for researching innovative disease mechanisms and targets discovery in conditions associated with infertility and pregnancy, such as preeclampsia, for developing groundbreaking diagnostic and therapeutic approaches in catering to unmet demand.
- Frozen non-donor eggs are projected to grow at the fastest rate in the period 2020-2027, owing to their established reliability and a higher success rate for pregnancy.
- Artificial Insemination-Intrauterine doesn’t require the removal of eggs from the body, and hence the procedure is far less invasive for the women who would conceive. Also, the process is cost-effective compared to IVF, as it doesn’t require egg extraction/laboratory monitoring.
- Key participants include Origio, Cryolab Ltd., Bloom IVF Center, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Cosmos Biomedical, Irvine Scientific, European Sperm Bank, Ovascience, Parallabs, and Microm UK Ltd., among others.
The Assisted Reproductive Technology market intelligence report talks about the market size, share, value, and production cost analysis over the forecast period 2020-2027.
To Get This Report At A Profitable [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/165
Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Region:
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/assistive-reproductive-technology-market
Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Segmentation:
For imparting a clear understanding, the market is segmented on the basis of types, applications, and key geographical regions.
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-Donor
- Egg/Embryo Banking
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) without Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Artificial Insemination-Intrauterine (AI-IUI)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fertility Clinics
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing prevalence of ovulation problem
126.96.36.199. Growing awareness and social adoption of assisted reproductive technology
188.8.131.52. Surge in infertility rate
184.108.40.206. Rising number of single women
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Stringent regulatory norms
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Assisted Reproductive Technology Market By Procedure Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Procedure Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Fresh Donor
5.1.2. Fresh Non-Donor
5.1.3. Frozen Donor
5.1.4. Frozen Non-Donor
5.1.5. Egg/Embryo Banking
Chapter 6. Assisted Reproductive Technology Market By Technology Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
18.104.22.168. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
22.214.171.124. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) without Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
6.1.2. Artificial Insemination-Intrauterine (AI-IUI)
6.1.3. Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request [email protected]
Brows Some Related Report by Emergen Research
Biological Wastewater Treatment [email protected] https://www.google.ps/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biological-wastewater-treatment
Healthcare Supply Chain Management [email protected] https://www.google.com.pa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices [email protected] https://www.google.com.pg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]