The global Blockchain AI market is estimated to reach value of USD 1,125.9 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Blockchain AI is complex in nature and is difficult to manage as well as implement. It requires specific skill sets to develop the technology, which can also restrain the market. Moreover, adoption of cloud-based technology and Internet of Things (IoT) is creating ample opportunities for growth of the market. Increasing venture capital funding and growing investments in Blockchain AI technology are projected to drive the market during the forecast period.
They help in building and organizing massive databases, performing tasks in less time, and strengthening cyber security. Blockchain AI is an enabler of data monetization, which is one of the primary driving factors for the market. The Blockchain AI is witnessing an increased adoption among enterprises. A growing adoption of cloud-based security by the companies will provide growth opportunity to the market.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/408
Key Highlights of Report
- Machine learning is described as a software that changes when it learns new information. Blockchain AI can benefit machine learning to accelerate the analysis of a large volume of data.
- Smart contracts are used by organizations to reduce cost and avoid any fraud. These contracts deployed over Blockchain AI guarantee that no modifications can be made in them. The technology makes it impossible for any third party to make any changes in the contract.
- North America held the largest market share and is the most attractive market for Blockchain AI across the world, due to growing adoption of the technology in BFSI and e-commerce sectors in this region. The highly competitive market in the U.S. due to presence of major market players is also propelling the market in the region.
- Key market participants include Alpha Networks, AI-Blockchain, BurstIQ, LLC, Bext360, Core Scientific, CoinGenius, Fetch.ai, Cyware Labs, Finalze, Inc., and Neurochain Tech.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Blockchain AI market based on technology, component, application, deployment mode, organization size, vertical, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Context-aware Computing
- Computer Vision
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- System Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Smart Contracts
- Payment & Settlement
- Data Security
- Data Sharing/Communication
- Asset Tracking & Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Business Process Optimization
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Telecom & IT
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Media & Entertainment
Major Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/408
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report performs qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Blockchain AI market based on both the economic and non-economic factors.
- It accurately indicates the regional segments expected to witness the fastest market growth rate.
• The report endows the reader with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape of the Blockchain AI market, withthe market ranking of the major players and their new product launches, partnerships, and various other business expansion strategies.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Blockchain AI Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Blockchain AI Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for intelligent virtual assistants
126.96.36.199. Blockchain AI technologies enable data monetization
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Limited number of blockchain AI experts
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-ai-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/