The global Blockchain Technology Market will be worth USD 111.58 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The increased transparency of the supply chain provides more visibility to both consumers and businesses and reduces fraud for high-value goods such as pharmaceutical drugs and diamonds. The usage of blockchain technology reduces communication or transfer data errors as it provides all t parties involved in a supply chain with the same information. Thus blockchain technology helps in reducing cost or improving the quality of the products.
Small & Medium enterprises are forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 68.0% over the forecast period as more number of startups are adopting blockchain technology.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/274
Key Highlights From The Report
- In November 2019, Coke One North America (CONA) acquired the blockchain technology of SAP. The acquisition was performed to streamline the supply chain processes between the 70 franchised bottling companies, and it also increased efficiency and transparency of the CONA’s complex production line.
- The private segment held the largest market share of 46.6% in 2019, as it is more centralized in nature than the public blockchain. Moreover, private blockchain can process faster transactions and are also far more scalable.
- The Banking and Financial Services segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 due to the advantages of secure transactions obtained through blockchain technologies.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to the rising investments by financial technology (FinTech) firms in emerging economies.
- Key participants include AWS, INTEL, IBM, MICROSOFT, HUAWEI, SAP, ORACLE, DIGITAL ASSET HOLDINGS, BLOCKCYPHER, and GUARDTIME, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Blockchain Technology Market on the basis of Type, Enterprise size, Provider, Application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Enterprise size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Banking and Financial services
- Healthcare and Life sciences
- Transportation and Logistics
- Retail and eCommerce
The research report is an investigative study providing a conclusive view of the Blockchain Technology business sphere by an in-depth segmentation of the market into key applications, types, and regions. These segments are analyzed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Blockchain Technology industry in key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Blockchain Technology Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-user applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Blockchain Technology Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Blockchain Technology Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing investments in blockchain technology
22.214.171.124. Rising adoption of blockchain in supply chain management
126.96.36.199. Greater transparency achieved through the use of blockchain
188.8.131.52. Low operational cost
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Limited availability of skilled workforce
220.127.116.11. Regulatory uncertain
18.104.22.168. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Blockchain Technology Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Blockchain Technology market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-technology-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report or to inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized accordingly to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Sugar Substitutes Market By Origin (Artificial/Synthetic, Natural), By Type (Low-intensity sweeteners, High-intensity sweeteners), By Composition (Sugar Alcohols, Stevia, Saccharine, Sucralose) By Application (Beverage, Food), Forecasts to 2027
Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market By Type (Smart Gas Meter, Smart Electric Meter, Smart Water Meter), By Services (Meter Deployment, System Integration, Program Management, and Consulting), By Solution, By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment Market By Component, By Application (Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Air Disinfection, Process Water Disinfection, Surface Disinfection), By End-Users, Forecasts to 2027
Peritoneal Dialysis Market By Product (Peritoneal Dialysis Solution, Peritoneal Dialysis Set, Device, Catheter), By Type (CAPD, APD), By End-User (Home-Based Dialysis, Dialysis Center & Hospital Based Dialysis) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Voice Biometrics Market By Component, By Type, By Application (Fraud Detection and Prevention, Access Control and Authentication, Forensic Voice Analysis and Criminal Investigation, Other), By Organization Size, By Deployment Type, By Industry Vertical, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/