The global calcite market is projected to be valued at USD 14.99 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. A major factor responsible for the growing inclination toward calcite amongst paper producers is rising demand for bulkier paper among consumers. Calcite imparts superior optical characteristics to graphic paper and it is comparatively economical. Thus, usage of calcite for paper production is driving the market.
Presently, building and construction projects deploy calcite in limestone and marble forms to make concrete and cement that can be applied in slurry form to offer durability to constructed structures. As per a report published by the Asian Development Bank, developing economies in the Asia Pacific region are required to make an investment of USD 26.00 Trillion for infrastructure development during the 2016–2030 period, which is equivalent to USD 1.70 trillion annually, in order to uphold the growth momentum and eliminate poverty. The rising focus on infrastructure development in the APAC region is estimated to boost the calcite market in the next few years.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/420
Key Highlights of Report
- In August 2019, Graymont made an announcement about acquisition of five lime production facilities and several limestone quarries of Sibelco located on Australia’s east coast
- Precipitated calcium carbonate is considered a highly economical mineral for manufacture of high-quality paper and other paper products by the substitution of cost-prohibitive wood pulp and kaolin clay
- Demand for calcite in the production of plastics and polymers is likely to increase significantly during the forecast period. Calcite aids in decreasing surface energy and imparts surface gloss and opacity, thereby enhancing surface finish. Besides, with its precisely controlled particle size, calcite improves stiffness and impact strength of plastics.
- Key market participants include Nordkalk Corporation, Grupo Claidra, Omya AG, Huber Engineered Materials, Imerys SA, Greer Lime Company, LafargeHolcim Ltd., Mississippi Lime Company, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., and Mineral Technologies Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global calcite market in terms of product type, distribution channel, industry vertical, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Ground Calcium Carbonate
- Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Paints & Coatings
- Building & Construction
- Adhesives & Sealants
Major Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/420
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report performs qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Calcite market based on both the economic and non-economic factors.
- It accurately indicates the regional segments expected to witness the fastest market growth rate.
• The report endows the reader with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape of the Calcite market, withthe market ranking of the major players and their new product launches, partnerships, and various other business expansion strategies.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Calcite Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Calcite Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing demand from the paper industry
220.127.116.11. Growing demand from the building & construction industry
18.104.22.168. Rise in infrastructure development in the APAC region
22.214.171.124. Rising demand for calcite as a substitute for kaolin
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Mining industry’s cyclic nature
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Calcite Market By Product Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Ground Calcium Carbonate
5.1.2. Precipitated calcium Carbonate
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/calcite-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/