Market Size – USD 1.39 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 26.4%, Market Trends – Increase in number of states legalizing medical marijuana
The Global Cannabis Packaging Market is expected to reach USD 5.20 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Green packing a significant trend arising is the push for weed products to be packaged in materials that are recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable. As more states legalize medical marijuana, the weed industry across the globe has grown more than 310% in the past four years. As per the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, marijuana has been legalized at some or the other level in 28+ states and is pending further legalization in 13+ others. This exponential growth, along with an attribute of self-funded small organizations, has helped legitimize its use in the eyes of many. By 2020, it is anticipated the industry is expected to reach $24.5 billion alone in the U.S., with $11.2 billion alone for recreational products. While 89% of customers preferred flowers in 2017, by 2020 only 61% of customers prefer flowers, instead favoring concentrated, processed weed formats.
To get a sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1035
Top Leaders Operating in the Market are :
- Kush Bottles,
- Cannabis Science Inc.,
- Medical Marijuana Corp,
- JL Clark,
- Maple Leaf Green World,
- KAYA CANNABIS,
- Lexaria Bioscience,
- and Cannaline In March 2018,
- Cannabis Science Inc.
- acquired Bottle It Inc.
Cannabis Packaging Market Segmentation:
Based on Product Type:
- Plastic Tubes
- Box Inserts
- Shatter Containers
Based on Application:
- Medical Use
- Recreational Use
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1035
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cannabis-packaging-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The weed packing market in Uruguay is estimated to grow at a significant rate of 18.8% during the forecasted period. Its consumption in Uruguay has been increasing since it has been introduced to the eyes of public scrutiny. In 2011, 5.3% of the population admitted to having consumed it. Life prevalence had quadrupled by 2016, with 22.1% of Uruguayans acknowledging some consumption.
- The significant challenges for weed packing players to penetrate the market are cost competitiveness. Reports indicate the majority of the retailers to survive the government fixed price point of USD 1.50 would prefer cheap packing, even on premium products. The rigid segment from the Processed Material in Uruguay was valued at 1.6 billion in 2026.
- The US region accounted for significant share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% during the forecasted period. As more states legalize medical marijuana, the weed industry across the globe has grown more than 310% in the past four years. As per the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, marijuana has been legalized at some or the other level in 28+ states and is pending further legalization in 13+ others. This exponential growth, along with an attribute of self-funded small organizations, has helped legitimize its use in the eyes of many.
- As per PMMI, the inconsistent legal status between state and federal laws is a ubiquitous challenge facing the manufacturers. Other problems include separate RFID tags for the plant and packaged product, the resistance of financial institutions to work with companies, and strict FDA regulations. Packaging for weed products is highly regulated with requirements for child-resistant and resalable lids tamper evidence and opacity. Formats also differ for the different forms of cannabis, with a flower in glass jars and tubes, concentrates in heatproof, borosilicate, glass or polystyrene containers, and edibles in resalable smell-proof bags.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read More Related Reports:-