Factors contributing to the high CAGR are ease of consultation, increasing implementation of digital pathology and rising prevalence of cancer. Further, technological advancements, product launches, collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions are anticipated to fuel the overall market growth of global digital pathology market across the globe
Market Size – USD 463.2 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 12.2%, Market Trends – Product Launches and Research for Advanced Tech Developments
Based on current analysis the global digital pathology market was valued at USD 463.2 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1180.2 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.2%. Digital pathology is an innovation predominantly committed to improve operational efficiency, minimization of laboratory expenses, enhanced productivity, improving treatment decisions and patient care. Interpretation of pathology information generated from a digitized glass slide is known as digital pathology. Virtual microscopy is a part of digital pathology which enables to practice converting glass slides into digital slides that can be viewed, managed, shared and analyzed on a computer monitor. Digital pathology is presently considered as one of the most promising areas of diagnostic medicine in order to achieve accurate, feasible and faster diagnosis, prognosis and prediction of cancer and other important diseases. Market drivers for digital pathology market are growing applications of digital pathology, ease of consultation, increasing implementation of digital pathology to boost lab efficiency, rising prevalence of cancer, and increasing interventions by governments and initiatives by key industry players.
Rigid regulatory requirements, high cost of systems and sampling errors are some factors that are anticipated to hold back the global digital pathology market during the forecast period. North America is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period owing to, technological progressions, R&D investments and continuous government support.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1493
The report focuses on the comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape along with detailed company profiles, market share, product portfolio, financial standings, market reach, global position, and strategic business expansion plans.
Some of the players profiled in the report are
Leica Biosystems, Ventana Medical Systems, Hamamatsu Photonics, 3DHISTECH, Philips, Apollo Enterprise Imaging, XIFIN, Visiopharm, Corista, Huron Digital Pathology, Objective Pathology Services, and Indica Labs and others.
The report sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches among others. It also discusses in detail the technological advancements, product developments, and research and development activities of each key company.
Further the report segments the Digital Pathology market on the basis of product types, applications, end-uses, and regions. The report discusses in detail the key factors influencing revenue growth of the segments and market growth in key regions. It also discusses economic growth, technological advancement, and presence of key players in each major geographical region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1493
Product (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- communication systems
- slide management systems
- storage systems
Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Human pathology
- Veterinary pathology
Applications (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery and development
- Cancer cell detection
End Use (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Pathology labs
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/digital-pathology-market
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Key insights into the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and research and development scenario
- Analysis of micro- and macro-economic factors and regulatory framework
- In-depth evaluation of factors such as cost, capacity, rates of production and consumption, gross revenue, profit margin, demand and supply ratio, import/export, market share, market size, and market trends
- SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer a comprehensive view of the competitive landscape
- Strategic recommendations to established market players and new entrants to overcome limitations and entry-level barriers in the global market landscape
- Analysis of market drivers, restraints, challenges, limitations, threats, growth prospects and opportunities
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1493
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customize as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore our related report from different Publications: