The global Drone Delivery Service Market will be worth USD 9.51 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growing usage of drones across commercial applications like food delivery and medical aids delivery is one of the key factors projected to fuel the growth of the drone delivery service market. Nations across regions like Asia Pacific and Europe are likely to be the new revenue-generating markets for unmanned aerial vehicles.
Additionally, various exemptions approved by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to allow and commercialize the utilization of drones across several industries are also driving the growth of the drone logistics and drone transportation market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/204
Key Highlights From The Report.
- Ghana’s Ministry of Health collaborated with Zipline, a US-based logistics service provider and a UAV manufacturer in April 2019 in order to launch a delivery drone service for helping medical suppliers across Ghana.
- Accelerating demand for study as well as its corresponding development of lithium-metal batteries is anticipated to fuel growth of the drone delivery service market over the forecasted span. This is because in a single charge, a lithium-metal battery aids the drone to cover longer distances. Furthermore, the size of these batteries are half that of a lithium-ion battery and it can hold equal amount of charge as a bigger lithium-ion battery.
- The market on a global scale is likely to become more competitive over the forecasted years as many companies from other industries are identifying the potential benefits of drone delivery. They are also planning to utilize the opportunities and reduce their operational costs with the help of the technology.
- Key participants include., FedEx, Amazon.com, Inc, Boeing, DHL International GmbH, Matternet, Inc., United Parcel Service of America, Zipline, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., Flirtey, Workhorse Group Inc. and Flytrex among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Drone Delivery Service Market on the duration, range, package size, application, and region:
- Duration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Short Duration (<25 kilometers)
- Long Duration (>25 kilometers)
- Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Short Range (<25 kilometers)
- Long Range (>25 kilometers)
- Package Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- <2 kilograms
- 2-5 kilograms
- >5 kilograms
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food Delivery
- Retail Goods Delivery
- Postal Delivery
- Medical Aids Delivery
The global Drone Delivery Service market consists of various significant regional segments. Under this section of the report, the product demand, output, and estimated revenue share of each region have been ascertained. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Middle East &Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/204
Some Fundamental Market Parameters Elucidated in the Report:
Market dynamics: The Drone Delivery Service market report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities over the next few years and further estimates revenue build-up over the forecast years. It analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers in developing vital strategies for profitable business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The established market players operating in the Drone Delivery Service industry have been listed in this report, with a major focus on their geographical reach and production facilities. To gain a competitive advantage over the other players in the Drone Delivery Service industry, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at rational prices.
Objectives of the Report: The chief aim of the research report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Drone Delivery Service market.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Drone Delivery Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Drone Delivery Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for faster delivery among consumers
18.104.22.168. Growing usage of affordable and light-pay load drones for product delivery by startups
22.214.171.124. Changes in regulatory framework in order to encourage drone delivery package
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Limited battery life and bandwidth of aerial delivery drones
188.8.131.52. Emerging economies have inappropriate infrastructure to support drone delivery operations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Drone Delivery Service Market By Duration Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Duration Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Short Duration (<30 minutes)
5.1.2. Long Duration (>30 minutes)
Chapter 6. Drone Delivery Service Market By Range Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Range Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Short Range (<25 kilometers)
6.1.2. Long Range (>25 kilometers)
Chapter 7. Drone Delivery Service Market By Package Size Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
7.1. Package Size Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
7.1.1. <2 kilograms
7.1.2. 2-5 kilograms
7.1.3. >5 kilograms
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-delivery-service-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or queries regarding the report or its customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Ammunition Market By Type (Bullets, Aerial Bombs, Grenades, Artillery Shells, Mortars, Launchers), By End Users (Military, Law Enforcement, Hunting, Sports, Self-defense), By Caliber (Small, Medium, High), By Technology (Guided, Unguided), By Lethality (Lethal, Less-lethal), By Component (Fuzes & Primers, Propellants, Bases, Projectiles & Warheads), By Materials (Steel, Polymers) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Small Arms Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Revolver, Pistol, Shotgun, Rifles, Machine Gun), By Caliber (9 mm, 5.56 mm, 7.62 mm, 12.7 mm, 14.5 mm), By Technology (Guided, Unguided), By Action (Automatic, Semi-automatic), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Light Weapons Market By Type (Rifles & Machine Guns, Small Morters & Mobile Rocket Launchers, Grenades & Landmines Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Submarine Missiles, Light Anti-Tank Weapons), By End Users (Military, Law Enforcement), By Technology (Guided, Unguided), By Materials (Steel, Polymers) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Military Robots Market By Platform, By Operation Mode, By Application, Forecasts to 2027
Cancer Imaging Systems Market By Imaging Systems, By Application, By End-Users, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/