High investments from automakers in EVs and growing concern about environmental pollution is driving the demand for the market.
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market is expected to reach USD 69.86 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. A surge in the adoption of electric vehicles is likely to fuel the demand for electric vehicle charging infrastructure. Governments across the globe are investing heavily in the charging infrastructure to create opportunities for the OEMs to expand their business and revenue. The Asia Pacific and European regions are leading the adoption of these vehicles to curb the level of air pollution and emission of greenhouse gases (GHGs).
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector.
Download the report description: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/87
The pressing environmental concerns comprising traffic congestion and pollution in the Asia Pacific region has led to a greater emphasis on the sale of electric vehicles with 56.0% of the sales coming from East Asia and 37.0% of Southeast Asia ready to buy an electric vehicle. The Asia Pacific region held a significant market share of electric vehicle charging stations in the year 2019 and is likely to witness a healthy growth rate of 39.6% in the forecast period.
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Key participants include Chargepoint, Inc., ABB Ltd., Tesla Inc., BP Chargemaster, EVGO Services LLC, Semaconnect Network, Greenlots, and EV Connect, Electrify America LLC, and Opconnect Inc., among others.
To make an inquiry, Visit Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/87
It offers a lucid picture of current trends in the global market, with an unbiased perspective of the leading market players, key regions/countries, end-use industries, and various product types. To be updated, the report is furnished with the latest impact of the currently unfolding coronavirus pandemic on the Sensor Fusion industry. The pandemic began in late 2019 and hit the world in early 2020, disrupting the normal lives and affecting every segment of the world. The report covers the impact of the pandemic on the Sensor Fusion market and its key segment.
- Infrastructure Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Charging Point Operator
- E-Mobility Service Provider
- Charging Hubs
- Charging Infrastructure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Normal Charging
- Tesla Supercharger
- TYPE-2 (IEC 62196)
- Charging Level Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Level 1 (120 V)
- Level 2 (208 V – 240 V)
- Level 3 (UPTO 600 V)
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electric bike
- Plug-in hybrid PHEV
- EV passenger cars
- Heavy delivery vans
- Installation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Portable Charger
- Fixed Charger
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
The Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Geographical Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
!!! Take Discount Offer!!! Quick Buy- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/87
Global Sensor Fusion Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Report Overview
- 1 Research Scope
- 2 Key Sensor Fusion market segments
- 3 Target players
- 4 Market analysis by type
- 5 Market analysis by application
- 6 Key learning objectives
- 7 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion market size
- 2 Latest trends of the Sensor Fusion market by region
- 3 Key corporate trends
- Global Sensor Fusion Market share by key players
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Market size by manufacturers
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion Market key players
- 3 Products/solutions/services of major players
- 4 New entrants in the Sensor Fusion market
- 5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and expansion plans
- Global Sensor Fusion Market by product type
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Sales by Product
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion by Product Revenue
Conclusion Of the Report:
To conclude everything stated above, the report offers a panoramic view of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market in both the global and regional markets, supported by key statistical data and industry-verified facts. It offers a thorough examination of the size, share, and market volume of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure industry to forecast the same evaluations until 2027. It also studies and analyzes the different growth prospects and opportunities, along with threats that the players might face in the Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market.
Related Report of Emergen Research
Industrial Maintenance Coatings [email protected] https://www.google.pn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-maintenance-coatings-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/