Increasing demand for the specialty and industrial enzymes from the pharmaceutical and food & beverage sector and growing health awareness among consumers are driving the demand of the market.
The global Enzymes Market is expected to reach USD 16.69 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of the market can be attributed due to the increasing demand for specialty and industrial enzymes from the pharmaceutical and food & beverage sectors. Increasing investments in the research and biotechnology sector to produce new medicines and diagnostic solutions is augmenting the demand for the industry.
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Enzymes market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Enzymes report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Microorganism segment dominated the market with a share of 60.7% in 2019 due to the low production cost and easy availability.
- The Specialty enzymes are expected to register the highest CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period due to the growing investments in the research & biotechnology sector and the pharmaceutical industry. Extensive research activities, growing demand for medicines, and increasing initiatives for funding are expected to drive the demand of the enzymes in the pharmaceutical industry and research & biotechnology sector.
- Key participants include DuPont, Novozymes, DSM, Lonza Group, Amano Enzyme Inc., BASF SE, Advanced Enzyme Technologies, Hansen Holdings A/S, Associated British Foods plc, and Enzyme Development Corporation, among others.
The Enzymes market intelligence report talks about the market size, share, value, and production cost analysis over the forecast period 2020-2027.
Enzymes Market Region:
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/enzymes-market
Enzymes Market Segmentation:
For imparting a clear understanding, the market is segmented on the basis of types, applications, and key geographical regions.
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polymerases & Nucleases
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Enzymes (Research & Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Biocatalysts, Diagnostics)
- Industrial Enzymes (Food & Beverage, Animal Feed, Wastewater, Biofuels, Detergents)
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Enzymes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Enzymes Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing Environmental Awareness
220.127.116.11. Increasing R&D for technical enzymes
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for biofuel
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing Budget constraints
126.96.36.199. Stringent regulatory framework
188.8.131.52. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Enzymes Market By Source Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Source Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 6. Enzymes Market By Product Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.3. Polymerases & Nucleases
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/69
Brows Some Related Report by Emergen Research
Biological Wastewater Treatment [email protected] https://www.google.ps/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biological-wastewater-treatment
Healthcare Supply Chain Management [email protected] https://www.google.com.pa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices [email protected] https://www.google.com.pg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]