The global food ingredients sterilization market is expected to reach a market size of USD 522.2 Million by 2028 and register a significant CAGR during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Food ingredients sterilization market is witnessing an increase in growth due to rise in sterilization and pasteurization of dry food ingredients to comply with various product safety standards. Sterilization of food ingredients plays a crucial role in preserving food for an extended period of time and kill microorganisms to rid moisture from the ingredients.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4041
Rising concern about health and food safety coupled with implementation of stringent regulations to comply before sale of food can go through is fueling market revenue growth. Stringent regulations regarding food ingredient sterilization and use of sterilization equipment is driving growth of the market. Advancement in sterilization technology along with development of new efficient products is fueling market growth. Sterilized food increases shelf-life of food ingredients. Surge in demand for meat, poultry, herbs, spices, pulses, and cereals, among others is propelling the growth of the market.
Technological upgradation of food ingredients sterilization has made the sterilization process easier and reduced overall cost. Use of better equipment with low consumption of water resources and energy have reduced wastage. However, lack of skilled personnel to carry out the procedure is hampering market revenue growth.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-ingredients-sterilization-market
Key participants in the market include:
Balchem Corporation, Sterigenics International LLC, Napasol AG, Croll Reynolds, Cosmed Group, Namah Steam Sterilization, Safe Spice, Wenda Ingredients, ATTEC Food Technology, and Global Sterilization and Fumigation.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global food ingredients sterilization market on the basis of ingredient, sterilization method, end-use, and region:
Ingredient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Meat & Poultry
- Spice, Herbs and Seasonings
- Dried Fruits and Vegetables
- Dairy Ingredients
- Tea Blends
- Cereals and Pulses
Sterilization Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverage Industries
- Agricultural Industries
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings in the report suggest
- concentration of residual chemicals and pesticides.
- Meat & poultry products are sterilized to remove micro-organisms and increase shelf-life. Surge in the number of meat & poultry consumers is also driving the demand for sterilized products. Meat & poultry segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 as there is consistent increase in conumsption of the product globally. Global consumption of meat increased by 58% in 2018 over 20 years.
- Radiation of food is achieved through application of gamma rays, electron beams, or X-rays. Ionizing radiation extends shelf life and improves quality and safety of foods. International and national organizations have concluded irradiated food as safe for consumption. Consumers are starting to appreciate the benefits of irradiated food thus driving growth of radiation segment.
- Food & Beverage industry is growing rapidly and incorporation of latest technologies is propelling growth of the industry. Rise in demand for safer packaged food products and use of sterilization to ensure elimination of bacteria and microbes is driving the growth of the food & beverage segment.
Request a customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4041
Thank you for reading our report. For more details on customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored as per your requirements.
Browse more report:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter