The global Formulation Additives market was valued at USD 20.56 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 33.34 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.2 %. Formulation additives are extensively used to adjust the qualities of the adhesive formulation, which helps in improving the efficiency, durability and appearance of the product. Formulation additives are also used to enhance the building structures and reduce the need for maintenance. They are widely used in adhesive and sealant application. The demand for formulation additives is rapidly increasing due to its increasing use in number of industries. The global formulation additives market is propelled by number of factors such as increasing use of formulation additives in construction and transportation industries, rising demand for formulation additives in oil & gas manufacturing, food & beverage. However, increasing prices of raw materials is a major hindrance for the growth of global formulation market.
Increasing use of formulation additives in construction and transportation industries, rising demand for formulation additives in oil & gas manufacturing, food & beverage are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Formulation Additives during forecast period.
Formulation Additives Market Size – USD 20.56 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.2%, Market Trends –Research for eco-friendly products
Request A Free Sample : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1777
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rheology modifiers are important additives used in almost every coating to achieve desired rheological characteristics for the particular application. Apart from getting desired viscosity, these additives also help in controlling paint shelf stability, ease of application, open time / wet edge and sagging
- Rheology modifiers are further segmented into organic and inorganic rheologic modifiers. Usually organic rheology modifiers are surface active and they may be part of the polymeric film matrix during film-formation. Organoclays, organically modified laminar silicates, are the most widely used inorganic Rheology modifiers and are being applied for various purposes in the paint and coating industry
- Defoamers are widely used due to its ability to suppress and destroy foam and its negative effects prior to and during application of a coating. By removing or inhibiting air bubbles they are vital process aids throughout the paint production, as well as the application process
- Dispersing Agents are usually used to wet and stabilize pigments and other particles within paints, coatings and ink formulations. For formulators they represent an important component as they provide color strength, gloss, viscosity stability and prevent sedimentation of particles
- On the basis of type, the global formulation additives market is segmented into rheology modifiers, defoamers, dispersing agents and others. Rheology modifiers is anticipated to have the largest market share with a CAGR 6.7% in the global formulation additives market. Rheology modifiers help in controlling paint shelf stability, ease of application, open time / wet edge and sagging. They further influence leveling, settling and film forming. Depending on rheology modifiers features and required adjustments, they are added to the mill-base or during let-down
- In terms of region, Asia Pacific has the largest market share and is also the fastest growing market with a CGAR 6.8% in the global formulation additives market due to increasing use of formulation additives in various industries, such as construction, transportation, and furniture & flooring
- North America is expected to have substantial market share in the global formulation additives market owing to the increase in the demand of formulation additives in construction, packaging, automotive industries
- On basis of end use, construction is anticipated to be the largest consumer with a CAGR 6.6% in the global formulation additives market. Formulation additives are used in construction industry to optimize foam control and architectural coatings, enhance dispersion properties, better wetting
- Key players in the global formulation additives include BASF, Eastman, Evonik, BYK Additives, Dow, Cabot, Allnex, Münzing, Arkema, Honeywell, Momentive
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/formulation-additives-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Formulation additives market on the basis of type, end use, and region
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Rheology modifiers
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Industrial & Oil & Gas
- Furniture & Flooring
- Food & Beverage
- Others (pharmaceutical, printing, cosmetics)
The report emphasizes the following key questions:
- What are the most lucrative and promising growth prospects for the market?
- Which sectors are expected to deliver a high growth rate and which industry aspects come into play in this advancement?
- Which geographies are estimated to exhibit the highest growth and the underlying causes?
- Which factors are impacting the future of the market and what are the driving factors?
- What are the hurdles and challenges curtailing the industry’s growth in the forecast period?
Thank you for reading this report. For further details relating to different aspects of the report or customization of the content, feel free to contact us. To get detailed information of the entire global market, or information for any specific requirements, reach out to us and we will customize the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Read More Related Reports :