The global immunotherapy drugs market is projected to be reach USD 365.57 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Rise in the incidence of lifestyle-related disorders is expected to propel the global immunotherapy drugs market during the forecast timeline. In case of hospital treatment, several lifestyle disorders, such as obesity, hypertension, diabetes, and insomnia, require intensive care. Therefore, one of the key factors driving the market for immunotherapy drugs is increase in the rate of disorders and related conditions.
However, the high rate of attrition in the production process phase is projected to hamper the global immunotherapy drugs market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/417
Key Highlights of Report
- In September 2020, Immunomedics, Inc. was acquired by Gilead Sciences, Inc. The deal will extend Gilead’s product portfolio; also, the acquisition represented an essential step in the plan of Gilead to build a broad and inclusive oncology pipeline.
- Due to the advantages of monoclonal antibodies like adaptive and highly reproductive, the monoclonal antibodies segment is anticipated to lead the immunotherapy drugs market, expanding at a rate of 12.3% during the forecast period.
- In the immunotherapy drugs market, the cancer segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. The increasing incidence of cancer, rise in research activity in this field, and insurance availability for oncology immunotherapies are factors driving the segment.
- Key market participants include Sanofi S.A., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck & Co., Inc., AstraZeneca plc, BioNTech SE, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Incyte Corporation, bluebird bio, Inc., Genmab A/S, and Bayer AG
Emergen Research has segmented the global immunotherapy drugs market on the basis of drug type, therapeutic area, end-user, and region.
- Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Interferons Alpha and Beta
- Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune & Inflammatory Diseases
- End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Research Centers
Major Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/417
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report performs qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Immunotherapy Drugs market based on both the economic and non-economic factors.
- It accurately indicates the regional segments expected to witness the fastest market growth rate.
• The report endows the reader with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape of the Immunotherapy Drugs market, withthe market ranking of the major players and their new product launches, partnerships, and various other business expansion strategies.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Immunotherapy Drugs Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Immunotherapy Drugs Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. The increasing global cancer incidence
22.214.171.124. The growing demand for monoclonal antibodies
126.96.36.199. The rising advent of Biologics
188.8.131.52. Increasing adoption of personalized treatment over conventional treatment
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Higher immunotherapy drug price
220.127.116.11. High rate of attrition in the phase of production process
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Immunotherapy Drugs Market By Drug Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Drug Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Checkpoint Inhibitors
5.1.2. Monoclonal Antibodies
5.1.5. Interferons Alpha and Beta
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/immunotherapy-drugs-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected].comhttps://thetrustedchronicle.com/