Owing to the emergence of new technologies such as digital Microfluidics, demand for microfluidic-based instruments is projected to grow.
The global Microfluidics Market is expected to reach USD 29.43 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Increasing usage of Microfluidics to enhance healthcare, enabling early identification of pathogens, expanded flexibility, and simple tracking to target underserved and remote communities would fuel demand development for the Microfluidics market.
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Microfluidics market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Microfluidics report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
Key Highlights From The Report
- The medical technology led the revenue-based market. Microfluidics offers POC diagnostics with three key benefits: quicker processing times, smaller sample sizes, and reduced test costs. Such advantages are being utilized slowly to establish POC instruments for the treatment and prevention of different illnesses, from cancer to infectious diseases.
- The demand for polymer related microfluidics is projected to witness healthy development over the forecast timeline. The industry boosting aspect would be the wide variety of applications of polymer-based Microfluidics in the area of tissue engineering, medicine, and biology.
- The laboratory-on-a-chip category accounted for a large share of the microfluidics industry in 2019 and is projected to retain its supremacy throughout the forecast period. Lab-on-a-chip offers fast detection speed and also helps the DNA probes to be sequenced easily.
- Key participants include Fluidigm Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Abbott Laboratories Thermo Fisher Scientific, Micronit Micro Technologies B.V., Life Technologies Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Illumina Inc., and PerkinElmer Inc, among others.
The Microfluidics market intelligence report talks about the market size, share, value, and production cost analysis over the forecast period 2020-2027.
Microfluidics Market Region:
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/microfluidics-market
Microfluidics Market Segmentation:
For imparting a clear understanding, the market is segmented on the basis of types, applications, and key geographical regions.
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Material Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Continuous flow microfluidics
- Optofluidics and Microfluidics
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Microfluidics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Microfluidics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. High incidence rate of lifestyle diseases
22.214.171.124. Miniaturization, integration, and automation of precious complex chemical, biological, and physical assays
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Lack of proper healthcare research infrastructure in emerging markets
188.8.131.52. Lack of proper regulatory framework
184.108.40.206. Improper implementation of clinical practice guidelines
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Microfluidics Market By Technology Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 6. Microfluidics Market By Material Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Material Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/35
Brows Some Related Report by Emergen Research
Biological Wastewater Treatment [email protected] https://www.google.ps/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biological-wastewater-treatment
Healthcare Supply Chain Management [email protected] https://www.google.com.pa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices [email protected] https://www.google.com.pg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/