The growing demand for steel and iron industry, especially from the Asia Pacific region, is driving the market growth.
The global Needle Coke Market is forecasted to be worth USD 5.88 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The demand for needle coke is growing due to the production of graphite electrodes for the steel industry. These electrodes are also used to scrap substitute and melt steel scrap. It is also employed in the manufacture of synthetic graphite other applications, including anode material for lithium-ion batteries that are used in an electric vehicle.
The global Needle Coke market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector.
Download the report description: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/242
Coal-based needle coke has an inherent advantage over the petroleum coke as it is more aromatic and has fewer side effects attached to the aromatic rings. If treated properly, the needle coke from coal-based feedstock could be superior to that from the petroleum-based feedstock.
The super-premium grade exhibits a low puffin rate, low coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE), which ensures higher productivity by 5% in the recycling operations of steel. The super-premium grade is also the finest grade used in the production of high-quality ultra-high power (UHP) graphite electrodes.
The global Needle Coke market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Key participants include Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Phillips 66, Graftech International, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Sumitomo Chemical Company, Sojitz Ject Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, Baosteel Group, Asbury Carbon Inc., and Graphite India Limited, among others.
To make an inquiry, Visit Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/242
It offers a lucid picture of current trends in the global market, with an unbiased perspective of the leading market players, key regions/countries, end-use industries, and various product types. To be updated, the report is furnished with the latest impact of the currently unfolding coronavirus pandemic on the Sensor Fusion industry. The pandemic began in late 2019 and hit the world in early 2020, disrupting the normal lives and affecting every segment of the world. The report covers the impact of the pandemic on the Sensor Fusion market and its key segment.
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Coal-Based Needle Coke
- Petroleum-Based Needle Coke
- Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Super-Premium Grade
- Premium Grade
- Intermediate-Premium Grade
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Silicon Metal & Ferroalloys
- Carbon Black
- Rubber Compounds
The Needle Coke market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Geographical Needle Coke Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
!!! Take Discount Offer!!! Quick Buy- Needle Coke Market Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/242
Global Sensor Fusion Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Report Overview
- 1 Research Scope
- 2 Key Sensor Fusion market segments
- 3 Target players
- 4 Market analysis by type
- 5 Market analysis by application
- 6 Key learning objectives
- 7 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion market size
- 2 Latest trends of the Sensor Fusion market by region
- 3 Key corporate trends
- Global Sensor Fusion Market share by key players
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Market size by manufacturers
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion Market key players
- 3 Products/solutions/services of major players
- 4 New entrants in the Sensor Fusion market
- 5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and expansion plans
- Global Sensor Fusion Market by product type
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Sales by Product
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion by Product Revenue
Conclusion Of the Report:
To conclude everything stated above, the report offers a panoramic view of the Needle Coke market in both the global and regional markets, supported by key statistical data and industry-verified facts. It offers a thorough examination of the size, share, and market volume of the Needle Coke industry to forecast the same evaluations until 2027. It also studies and analyzes the different growth prospects and opportunities, along with threats that the players might face in the Global Needle Coke Market.
Related Report of Emergen Research
Industrial Maintenance Coatings [email protected] https://www.google.pn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-maintenance-coatings-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/