The global NPK fertilizers market is expected to reach USD 3.4 Billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 4.3%, according to a novel report by Reports and Data. Amplified focus on the crop productivity and cumulative demand for crops for livestock feed preparation is expected to increase the growth of the NPK fertilizers market.
Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium are the essential components required for plant growth. NPK fertilizers are gaining popularity, considering their positive effects on crop yield and quality. They are designed in a way to meet the primary requirements of the crop in a single product. These fertilizers enhance the water and nutrient use efficiency to reduce the further application cost.
Rising awareness and utilization of NPK fertilizers for high crop yield coupled with increasing demand for enriched food grains and products is propelling the market for NPK fertilizers. Also, the worldwide shrinking farms and concerns to meet the food safety levels are driving the market for NPK fertilizers.
Borealis AG (Austria), Olam International (Singapore), CF Industries Holdings (US), Coromandel International (India), BASF SE (Germany), Yara International (Norway), Adventz Group (India), FEECO International, Inc. (Norway), K + S Aktiengesellschaft (Germany), Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan (Canada Haifa Group (Israel), The Mosaic Company (US), Hindalco (India), Agrium (Canada), Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. (India), and are the key participants in the NPK fertilizers market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3890
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the downfall of the overall global fertilizer industry. The supply chain disruption in the market has affected the farmers on a vast scale. It has caused uncertainty in the raw material transportation and led to the shutting down of many businesses and trades, following the lockdown rules to limit the virus from spreading.
Factors such as lack of awareness about the fertilizer benefits and the high costs related to production are significant restraints of the NPK fertilizers market.
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global NPK market based on Nutrient type, Crop Type, Form, Application, and Region:
Based On Nutrient Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Secondary Nutrients
- Micro Nutrients
Based On Crop Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Cereals and Grains
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Oilseeds and Pulses
Based on Form: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Application: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On the Region: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
Further key findings:
- On the basis of nutrient type, the phosphorous sector is evaluated to lead the market with the highest market revenue generation during the projected period due to tremendous demand for phosphate in the farming industry to improve the overall health of the plant/crop.
- In context to the application, the foliar section is assessed to hold a considerable share of the NPK fertilizers market and expand with the fastest CAGR during the prediction period due to precise agriculture. The fertigation segment is estimated to occupy a significant market share as this procedure is highly effective for crop nourishment and provides appropriate nutrients considering soil fertility.
- Based on the form, the dry form of the fertilizers is foreseen to dominate the market due to its long shelf life, cost-effectiveness, and easy storage, plus it remains in the field/farm for a longer period.
- The liquid form is assumed to grow steadily at the review time as these fertilizers are easily mixed with the irrigated water sprayed on the fields and farms.
- North America is predicted to rise with a substantial CAGR of 3.4% during the estimated period due to the reduced available plowable land and growing awareness among farmers about the necessity of nutrients and fertilizers for good quality crop yield.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to hold the largest share of the total NPK fertilizers market due to the rapidly growing population and the evolving food patterns of people, rapid urbanization, and rising disposable income, mainly in South Asia.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Drip Irrigation Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
3.4.4. Industry Opportunities
3.5. Business Environment Analysis
3.5.1. Industry Analysis
22.214.171.124. Supplier Power
126.96.36.199. Buyer Power
188.8.131.52. Substitution Threat
184.108.40.206. Threat from New Entrant
220.127.116.11. Competitive Rivalry
3.6. Roadmap of NPK Fertilizers Market
3.7. Market Entry Strategies
3.8. Impact of COVID-19 the NPK Fertilizers Market
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.1. Consumer Trends and Preferences
4.2. Factors Affecting Buying Decision
4.3. Consumer Product Adoption
4.4. Observations & Recommendations
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3890
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370