The global occlusion devices market is projected to be worth USD 4,378.5 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries is essential in fueling the occlusion devices demand. Occlusion devices, such as embolization devices are used in minimally invasive treatment for blocking atypical vascular channels or blood vessels. In the case of a catheter embolization process, embolic agents are administered in the blood vessel via a catheter to avert blood flow to the target area.
The occlusion devices market in the Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest growth rate in the period 2020-2027, due to the growing burden of chronic diseases and growing inclination for early heart disorder diagnosis and treatment. Also, shifting lifestyles, surging environmental pollution, and harmful chemical exposure are crucial factors in driving product demand.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/399
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2019, Orchestra BioMed Inc. made an announcement about the signing of a strategic collaboration agreement with Terumo Corporation to develop and commercialize the Virtue Sirolimus-Eluting Balloon.
- Stent retrievers are a groundbreaking innovation in transforming severe stroke treatment. Annually, over 690,000 individuals in America suffer from a stroke caused by a clot or ischemia.
- Urethral occlusive devices are gaining significant traction in the market, due to their benefits in preventing involuntary urine loss as a part of palliative measures.
- Key participants include Boston Scientific, Medtronic PLC, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen, Stryker Corporation, Acrostak AG, Cook Group, Terumo Corporation, Cardinal Health, and Becton, Dickinson, and Company, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global occlusion devices market on the basis of product type, application, end-users, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Occlusion Removal Devices
- Balloon Occlusion Devices
- Stent Retrievers
- Coil Retrievers
- Suction & Aspiration Devices
- Embolization Devices
- Embolic Coils
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Tubal Occlusion Devices
- Support Devices
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostics Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Institutes
- Occlusion Removal Devices
Major Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/399
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report performs qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Occlusion Devices market based on both the economic and non-economic factors.
- It accurately indicates the regional segments expected to witness the fastest market growth rate.
• The report endows the reader with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape of the Occlusion Devices market, withthe market ranking of the major players and their new product launches, partnerships, and various other business expansion strategies.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Occlusion Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Occlusion Devices Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries
126.96.36.199. Rising incidence of neurological and cardiovascular diseases
188.8.131.52. Advancement in technology
184.108.40.206. Growing geriatric population
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Cost-prohibitive devices
18.104.22.168. Strict regulatory norms
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/occlusion-devices-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]ch.comhttps://thetrustedchronicle.com/