The Global Peritoneal Dialysis Market is forecasted to be worth USD 5.73 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market include higher incidences of kidney diseases, lifestyle diseases & chronic diseases that affect the function of the kidneys of removing the waste product from the blood. Technological advancement in healthcare equipment & diagnosis solutions and higher investment in the healthcare systems are some of the supplementary factors that help drive the market growth.
In June 2019, Baxter International Inc. revealed its planning for higher investment in its manufacturing of peritoneal dialysis (PD) technologies situated in the United States. Renal care is the most prominent source of income for the company, and investment in such a sector would expeditiously increase the market value of the company.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/161
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD), with its machine-free performances and higher efficacy in daily activity, have been extensively preferred and occupies a higher market share compared to Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD).
- The developing regions in the Asia Pacific are experiencing a rapid development in the healthcare instruments & techniques and growing incidences of chronic diseases, and a huge economic development along with a mentionable shift in the patient preference for a better treatment system deliberately help propel the market enforcement.
- Key players in the market Baxter International, Nipro, B. Braun Melsungen, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Covidien, Dialysis Clinic, Fresenius Medical Care, Diversified Specialty Institute Holdings, Medical Components, Huaren Pharmaceutical, NephroPlus, Northwest Kidney Centers, Satellite Healthcare, NxStage Medical, Renal Services, Sandor, Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical, and U.S. Renal Care, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Peritoneal Dialysis Market on the basis of Product, Type, End-User, and Region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Peritoneal Dialysis Solution
- Peritoneal Dialysis Set
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Home-Based Dialysis
- Dialysis Center & Hospital Based Dialysis
Regional segmentation of the report covers key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The report also offers a country-wise analysis of the Peritoneal Dialysis market to offer a better understanding of the key features such as production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/161
Elucidating the competitive scenario of the Global Peritoneal Dialysis Market:
- The comprehensive global Peritoneal Dialysis market analysis includes meaningful insights into the competitive spectrum of this business sphere. It goes on to enlist the detailed profiles of each market competitor.
- The latest report includes the industry share, production facilities, development prospects,and geographies served by each market player.
- The study also showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders and offers critical data and information about the application scope, as well as specifications of these products.
- In addition, the study presents the fundamental market insights, pricing rangeof products offered by these companies, and the gross profits and losses experienced by these players throughout their market tenures.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Peritoneal Dialysis Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Peritoneal Dialysis Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing incidences of hypertension & diabetes
184.108.40.206. Technological advancement in healthcare industry
220.127.116.11. Higher preference for the peritoneal dialysis over the hemodialysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Constraint in efficient implementation
22.214.171.124. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Peritoneal Dialysis Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
5.1.2. Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/peritoneal-dialysis-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment Market By Component, By Application (Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Air Disinfection, Process Water Disinfection, Surface Disinfection), By End-Users, Forecasts to 2027
Mobile Satellite Services Market By Type (Maritime MSS, Aeronautical MSS, Land MSS, Broadcast MSS, Personal MSS), By Services (Data Service, Video Service, Tracking and Monitoring Service, Voice Service), By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market By Type (Cell-free fetal DNA (NIPT), Circulating tumor DNA, Donor-derived cell-free DNA), By Technology (MPSS, t-MPS, SNP, Others), Application (Transplantation, Gynecology, Oncology), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Dietary Supplements Market By End User (Adults, Pregnant Women), By Application (Energy & Weight management), By Form (Powders, Tablets), By Ingredient (Vitamins, Protein), By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Agricultural Films Market By Type (High-density Polyethylene, Linear Low-density Polyethylene, Ethylene-vinyl Acetate, Low-density Polyethylene, Reclaim), By Application (Geomembrane film, Silage film, Mulch film, Greenhouse covering), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/