The global population health management solutions market is forecasted to be worth USD 48.64 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The advent of technologies such as data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence within the healthcare industry is growing, which is fostering market growth. The shift from fee-for-service to value-based payment is creating a demand for the market. Furthermore, the growing awareness regarding value-based payment, which allows reimbursement and clinical outcomes from insurance companies, is also impacting the growth.
The goal of the population, health management solutions, enhances the outcome and quality of care while managing costs. The solutions provide a set of analytic tools and large patient data resources to manage illness and predict diseases. It also facilitates care delivery across a demographic.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/312
Key Highlights From The Report
- In October 2020, Health Alliance Plan donated USD 100,000 to Henry’s Groceries for Health to provide food and promote nutrition. The collaboration between Henry Ford Health System and Gleaners Community Food Bank will mitigate food insecurity as well as enhance health outcomes for patients who are vulnerable.
- The software segment is witnessing an increased demand owing to the adoption of the market solutions by users to increase cost-effectiveness, improve operational efficiency, and enhance patient engagement.
- The on-premises mode of deployment provides several benefits, such as reduce the risk of data breaches, customize solutions, and reuse the current servers and storage hardware. These factors are supporting the adoption of the market.
- Key participants include Epic Systems Corporation, I2I Population Health, Cerner Corporation, Koninklijke Philips, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Enli Health Intelligence, IBM Corporation, Optum, Health Catalyst, and Healthec, LLC, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Population Health Management Solutions Market on the basis of component, mode of deployment, end-user, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Post-Sale and Maintenance Services
- Consulting Services
- Training and Education Services
- Implementation Services
- Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Healthcare Providers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Hospitals, Physician Groups, and Integrated Delivery Networks
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes, and Assisted Living Facilities
- Other Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Public Payers
- Private Payers
- Healthcare Providers
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global Population Health Management Solutions market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customized copy of the Population Health Management Solutions market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/312
Additional information offered by the report:
- A complete overview of the global Population Health Management Solutions market.
- Detailed examination of the various market dynamics, including drivers, opportunities, challenges, threats, constraints, and development prospects prevailing in the global market.
- Diverse market trends observed on regional and global levels. The report also elaborates on the market size and shares governed by the major geographies, combined with aprecisegrowth forecast analysis, cost analysis, micro- and macro-economic indicators, and regulatory framework.
- A vivid analysis of the company profiles of the key market contenders operating in the global Population Health Management Solutions market.
- Extensive research & development assessment, and a detailed study of the growing demand for new products and the increasing application of the existing andnew products.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Population Health Management Solutions Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Population Health Management Solutions Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing Use of Big Data Analytics
22.214.171.124. Government Mandates & Support for Healthcare It Solutions
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Huge Investments in Infrastructure to Set Up A Robust PHM Program
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Population Health Management Solutions Market By Component Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
188.8.131.52. Post-Sale and Maintenance Services
184.108.40.206. Consulting Services
220.127.116.11. Training and Education Services
18.104.22.168. Implementation Services
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Population Health Management Solutions market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/population-health-management-solutions-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure your queries are solved, and the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives [email protected] https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices [email protected] https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services [email protected] https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/