According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global PTA Balloon Catheter Market valued at USD 2.28 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 4.93 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 10%. PTA is known as percutaneous transluminal angioplasty. A PTA balloon catheter comprises of an inflatable balloon at its tip used for minimally invasive catheterization procedure; this procedure is performed to enlarge the narrowed vessel opening.
PTA balloon is used in the treatment of coronary artery disease and Peripheral Vascular Disease, WHO had reported 17.9 million people died in 2016 due to cardiovascular diseases. It includes about 31% of all global deaths. Adaptation to Sedentary lifestyle, habits like lack of physical activity, consumption of alcohol, unhealthy food, smoking, and a rise in the prevalence of obesity, are the major factors driving the market of PTA balloon catheters. Furthermore, an increase in regulatory approvals, product launches, and mergers and acquisitions are expected to fuel the global PTA balloon catheter market in the forecast period. However, alternative therapies and complications associated with serration balloon catheters and upsurge in demand for minimally invasive surgeries are restraining the growth of the market.
The latest report extensively assesses this particular business sphere and, simultaneously, elaborates on production and consumption aspects of the market. In the later sections of the report, numerous factors, including market drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges, have been discussed at length. The authors have meticulously performed the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to help the reader clearly interpret the competitive hierarchy of the global PTA Balloon Catheter market as well as distinguish the top market contenders from the others.
Request Free Sample Copy of PTA Balloon Catheter Market Research [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2644
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Medtronic plc; Terumo Corporation; Cardinal Health; Boston Scientific Corporation; Natec Medical; and Surmodics, Inc, Cook Medical, Biotronik, Andratec
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
The PTA Balloon Catheter market report is the first document to cover the current scenario of the global PTA Balloon Catheter market that is brawling with the adverse economic effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Besides affecting countless lives across the world, the pandemic has wreaked major disruptions to this otherwise lucrative business sector. The latest report thoroughly studies the current situation of the market and the unfavorable impact of the pandemic on its crucial segments and sub-segments.
This section underscores the leading players in this business space, the current market state, disrupted supply chains, and the key sales and distribution channels in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the global PTA Balloon Catheter market study discovers a wide array of business-centric strategies adopted by leading market players to gain robust traction in the post-COVID market situation.
Click to get Discount on this PTA Balloon Catheter Market [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2644
Overview of the PTA Balloon Catheter report:
The latest market study broadly segments the industry based on the product type range, application gamut, end-use industry, key regions, and the competitive background. One of the central components of the report is a detailed explanation of the gross profits, revenue shares, sales volume, manufacturing costs, individual growth rate, and the financial standing of the leading market players. The developmental scope of the PTA Balloon Catheter market’s new entrants and established companies has also been emphasized in the report.
For this purpose, Reports and Data have segmented the PTA Balloon Catheters market on the basis of Types, Applications, end use, and region.
Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Download Summary[Free Extract]@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2644
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In the year 2018, the Lutonix DCB catheter was introduced. It was a drug-coated balloon catheter that facilitates the delivery of paclitaxel to the arterial wall with single, short inflation. Paclitaxel is used to treat arterial restenosis. The Lutonix DCB’s was found to be a highly effective formulation of paclitaxel it also contains polysorbate and sorbitol that allows Lutonix DCB catheter to deliver a therapeutic dose to the artery wall and also keep the dose as low as possible.
- In the year 2019, Freudenberg Medical, a global developer and manufacturer of finished medical devices, components, and minimally invasive solutions for the medical device industry, had initiated for expanding its services in the manufacturing of medical balloon development and balloon rapid prototyping services.
- The peripheral vascular disease had held a significant share in the PTA catheter balloon market owing to the rise in smoking, diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and is likely to rise with a CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period.
- PTA catheters mostly are made of Polyurethane, and more than 50% of catheters are made from it as the tubing contains the properties of both rubber and plastic also provide with toughness and tensile strength it is highly biocompatible as it softens at body temperature.
- The study analyzes various manufacturing processes of the product.
- It further examines the consumption volume and patterns of the product types.
- The report provides actionable insights into the production capacity, estimated growth, and regional market revenues amassed over the forecast period.
- The report encompasses vital information on market dynamics, such as product pricing patterns, the total revenue generated, and anticipated growth rate.
- The report highlights the competitive spectrum of the global PTA Balloon Catheter market, focusing on the company profiles of top market rivals.
- The report emphasizes the product portfolios as well as respective specifications and applications of these products of each market player.
- Furthermore, production capacities, gross margins, manufacturing costs, pricing models, and revenue shares of these market players have also been discussed.
Get Insights into PTA Balloon Catheter Market [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pta-balloon-catheter-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available as per client requirements. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]