The global Soil Stabilization Market will be worth USD 34.44 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. As soil stabilization uses the soil available in the site, it saves landfill taxes, which is increasing the demand for the products. The government of several countries is trying to promote the use of waste materials in construction, which will help in the growth of the soil stabilization market. The government is investing heavily in infrastructural activities to build enhanced railways, dams, and roadway networks, schools, and hospitals, which is expected to drive the growth of the soil stabilization market over the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share of the Soil Stabilization market in 2019. Increasing infrastructural developments and growing agricultural practices due to urbanization in the emerging economies is expected to drive the growth of soil stabilization in the region.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/405
Key Highlights From The Report
- The industrial segment held the largest market share of 55.2% in 2019. Increasing utilization of the soil stabilization materials in the construction industries is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Chemical stabilizers are forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. Extensive usage of chemical stabilizers in the construction industry for building canals, roads, dams, highway networks, and reservoirs has driven the growth of the segment.
- Mineral & stabilizing agents accounted for the largest market share in 2019 as the mineral & stabilizing agents helped enhance the compressibility, durability, and strength in fragile soil.
- Key participants include AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Fayat, SNF Holding Company Inc., Carmeuse, Wirtgen Group, Global Road Technology, Graymont Limited, Aggrebind, and Soilworks, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Soil Stabilization Market on the basis of Application, Method, Additive, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mechanical Method
- Chemical Method
- Additive Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mineral & Stabilizing agents
- Other additives (chelates & salts. Sludge, agricultural waste)
Major Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/405
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report performs qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Soil Stabilization market based on both the economic and non-economic factors.
- It accurately indicates the regional segments expected to witness the fastest market growth rate.
• The report endows the reader with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape of the Soil Stabilization market, withthe market ranking of the major players and their new product launches, partnerships, and various other business expansion strategies.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Soil Stabilization Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Soil Stabilization Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing infrastructural development
22.214.171.124. Rapid urbanization in the emerging economies ‘
126.96.36.199. Increasing investments of the government in infrastructural activities
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High cost of stabilized equipment
184.108.40.206. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/soil-stabilization-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/