Increasing preference among consumers towards low-calorie beverage and food products and the rising demand for sugar substitute products from the beverage and food industry are driving the demand of the market.
The global Sugar Substitutes Market is forecasted to be worth USD 22.53 Billion in 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing awareness among consumers regarding the adverse effect of sugar on health that increases diabetes and obesity.
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Sugar Substitutes market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Sugar Substitutes report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
To get a sample copy of the Global Sugar Substitutes Market report, [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/162
Key Highlights From The Report
- In October 2019, ClearFlo, a stevia flavor enhancer, was launched by Cargill. The ClearFlo was made in order to meet the requirements of high-intensity sweeteners in the industry.
- The natural segment held the largest market share of 56.4% in the year 2019. The shift of consumer preferences from synthetic or artificial sugar substitutes towards natural and organic products is expected to drive the growth of the industry. As per the sugar alliance organization, almost 20% of the U.S. citizens agreed that they prefer natural sugar substitute-based food or drink products.
- The Low-intensity sweeteners are forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period as they are used extensively in the food & beverage industry.
- The Stevia dominated the market for sugar substitutes in 2019 due to its zero calories and zero glycemic index characteristics. For example, over the past five years, approximately 10,000 stevia-based beverages and food products have been introduced, out of which most of the launces included soft drink production.
- Key participants include Cargill, Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, PureCircle Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Roquette, JK Sucralose Inc., and The Nutra Sweet Company, among others.
The Sugar Substitutes market intelligence report talks about the market size, share, value, and production cost analysis over the forecast period 2020-2027.
To Get This Report At A Profitable [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/162
Sugar Substitutes Market Region:
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sugar-substitutes-market
Sugar Substitutes Market Segmentation:
For imparting a clear understanding, the market is segmented on the basis of types, applications, and key geographical regions.
- Origin Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High-fructose syrups
- Low-intensity sweeteners
- High-intensity sweeteners
- Composition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sugar Alcohols
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Personal care
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Sugar Substitutes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Sugar Substitutes Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing preference among consumers for low-calorie foods
22.214.171.124. Growing number of diabetic & obesity population
126.96.36.199. Increasing usage of sugar substitutes in bakery & food products
188.8.131.52. Fluctuations in sugar prices
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Uncertainty regarding adverse effects of the sugar substitutes
220.127.116.11. Stringent policies and regulations for sugar substitute
18.104.22.168. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Sugar Substitutes Market By Origin Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Origin Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 6. Sugar Substitutes Market By Type Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. High-fructose syrups
6.1.2. Low-intensity sweeteners
6.1.3. High-intensity sweeteners
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/162
Brows Some Related Report by Emergen Research
Biological Wastewater Treatment [email protected] https://www.google.ps/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biological-wastewater-treatment
Healthcare Supply Chain Management [email protected] https://www.google.com.pa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices [email protected] https://www.google.com.pg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/