The rise in the demand for minimally invasive surgeries among patients, improved healthcare infrastructure, and the introduction of advanced medical systems, the launch of a new robot and strategic collaboration, are key factors contributing to the high CAGR of the surgical robotics market.
The Global Surgical Robotics Market is projected to reach USD 9.59 billion in 2027. Rise in automation in the healthcare sector, high demand for minimally invasive treatments, and adoption of advanced technology in both developed and developing economies are expected to boost the surgical robotics and navigation market growth. The major reason for non-compliance of surgical procedures is pain assisted with invasive method.
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Surgical Robotics market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Surgical Robotics report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Ambulatory care centers for its highest amount of usage and extensive proliferation of the new ASCs in the developed countries are the factors driving the market growth substantially.
- In February 2020, Midland Health had partnered with local neurosurgeons and Midland Memorial Hospital for providing small-cut robot-assisted spine surgery. The Mazor X Stealth Robotic Navigation system was used in the operation as it helps with image-based pre-operative analytics and provides intra-operative guidance during surgery.
- Medtronic has acquired in 2018 Mazor Robotics in a robot-assisted surgery platform. Medtronic, acquisition was to develop fully-integrated surgical planning, to unite spine technologies with Mazor robotic system. Mazor X has received 510(k) clearance from the FDA, Mazor X and Stealth are used together in the robotic-assisted surgery.
- Key players in the Surgical Robotics market include Medrobotics, Procept BioRobotics, Verb Surgical, DePuy Synthes, BrainLab, Titan Medical, Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical, Auris Health, TransEnterix, Globus Medical, CMR Surgical, Getinge, Blue Belt Technologies, and ELMED Medical, among others.
The Surgical Robotics market intelligence report talks about the market size, share, value, and production cost analysis over the forecast period 2020-2027.
To Get This Report At A Profitable [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/99
Surgical Robotics Market Region:
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/surgical-robotics-market
Surgical Robotics Market Segmentation:
For imparting a clear understanding, the market is segmented on the basis of types, applications, and key geographical regions.
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Spinal surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Robotic Radiosurgery System
- Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Surgical Robotics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Surgical Robotics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Higher accuracy & precision in surgery
184.108.40.206. Growth in minimally invasive surgical system
220.127.116.11. Technological advancement
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Mechanical Failures associated with surgeries
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Surgical Robotics Market By Types Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Types Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.2. Spinal surgery
5.1.3. ENT Surgery
5.1.4. Orthopedic Surgery
5.1.5. Robotic Radiosurgery System
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/99
Brows Some Related Report by Emergen Research
Biological Wastewater Treatment [email protected] https://www.google.ps/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biological-wastewater-treatment
Healthcare Supply Chain Management [email protected] https://www.google.com.pa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices [email protected] https://www.google.com.pg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/