The global textile films market is forecast to reach USD 8,518.1 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market growth is attributed to a combination of various market factors.
One of the mentionable factors in this regards are changing preference among end-users and raising awareness & demand for eco-friendly products. This changing preference among end-users have increased the demand for Polyurethane (PU) based films which are sustainable, eco-friendly, and it is considered to be a low-VOC material. These films also give the scope of laminating and bonding different textiles. For this purpose, hot melt adhesive films are highly preferred among manufacturers. Thus, with the help of these films, multi-layer home textiles can be produced. These films also enable the users to apply iron-on labels to clothes. Some of its other advantages are effective detergent resistance, easy processability, and high resistance to oils, grease, and fuels. The scope of customization of textile coatings, improving the durability of textile and imbibing hand feel to the product are also contributing to the growth of the market. In addition to the mentioned factors, rising investment in the sports sector, continuous expansion of the technical textile market in regions like North America, and a stable and protective market in the US are also supporting the expansion of the market.
To receive a free PDF sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1947
In context to region, North America occupies a prominent market position. The market share held by this region is the resultant of its strong technical textile market, continuous expansion of its sports and construction industry, which are increasing the demand for textile films in North America.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The textile films market held a market share of USD 3.80 Billion in the year 2018. It is projected to witness a growth rate of 7.8% during the forecast period.
- In regards to Product Type, the Breathable Films segment generated the highest revenue of USD 2.55 Billion in 2018, with the fastest CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. The revenue generated by the Breathable Films segment is attributed to its traits like water resistance, high-performance, breathability, and comfort that is crucial for end-users of this film like the healthcare sector, and sports industries.
- In regards to Raw material, the Polyethylene (PE) segment generated the highest revenue of USD 2.13 Billion in 2018 with the second-highest CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Its extensive preference among manufacturers due to the traits like excellent ductility, high impact resistance, and minimized friction contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- While discussing Application, the Hygiene segment occupies the largest market share of 41.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. The presence of well-established healthcare sector in developed regions, matured hygiene products market in these regions, and increasing awareness about hygiene products in developing regions contributes to the market share occupied by this segment.
- In regards to region, North America occupies the second-largest market share of0% in 2018, with the second-highest CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The market share held by this region is resultant of its strong technical textile market, and continuous expansion of its sports and construction industries, which are increasing the demand for textile films in North America.
- Key participants include Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Berry Global, Mitsui Hygiene Materials (Thailand) Co., Ltd., RKW Group, Toray Industries, Covestro, American Polyfilm, Inc., Arkema SA, Trioplast Industrier AB, Fatra A.S.
Get Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1947
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global textile films market according to Product Type, Availability, Raw Material, Application, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Non-Breathable Films
- Breathable Films
Availability Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- White Textile film
- Textile Gold
- Textile Silver
Raw Material Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyurethane (PU)
Application Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Protective Apparel
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/textile-films-market
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- What market segment is expected to register the highest growth in the forecast period?
- What are the risks and threats that are projected to influence the market growth?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- Who are the prominent players of the industry? What strategic business plans have they undertaken?
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/