Ultraviolet disinfectant equipment is of immense importance in combatting microbial contamination in water. Nonetheless, microbes should be appropriately exposed to ultraviolet light for effective water disinfection. This equipment is deployed for use in applications extending from the residential homes’ drinking water purification to water supply disinfection of the whole municipality to industrial wastewater treatment.
The market for ultraviolet disinfectant equipment is experiencing rapid growth attributed to its rising demand in water treatment, wastewater treatment, air disinfection, process water disinfection, and surface disinfection. Ultraviolet disinfectant equipment is an exceptionally efficient way to destroy pathogenic microbes, comprising bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites, responsible for causing infectious diseases.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/160
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2019, a new product-line of Xylem’s closed ultraviolet disinfection equipment, Wedeco Acton PE, was launched for application in salt water and hard water systems. The product is developed for disinfection purpose in aquaria, well boats, zoos, aquaculture farms, saltwater hot springs, and similar places with saltwater surroundings.
- In the residential application, ultraviolet disinfectant equipment finds usage in drinking water disinfection owing to the increasing population and diminishing freshwater resources is projected to drive the market demand in the forecast period.
- The North American region dominated the market in 2019 and is estimated to have a CAGR of 10.8% in the period 20202-2027. The high market demand is attributed to the growing implementation of ultraviolet disinfectant equipment in the treatment of water & wastewater and the food & beverage industry.
- Key participants include American Ultraviolet, Trojan Technologies, Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation, Xylem Inc., Halma PLC, Advanced UV Inc., Kuraray Co. Ltd., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Hoenle AG, and Atlantium Technologies Ltd., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global ultraviolet disinfectant equipment market on the basis of component, application, end-users, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- UV Lamps
- Quartz Sleeves
- Reactor Chambers
- Controller Units
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Air Disinfection
- Process Water Disinfection
- Surface Disinfection
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/160
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rising incidence of infectious diseases
220.127.116.11. Rising demand for safe drinking water, especially in the APAC region
18.104.22.168. Favorable government initiatives
22.214.171.124. Prevalence of COVID-19
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Cost-prohibitive equipment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market By Component Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. UV Lamps
5.1.2. Quartz Sleeves
5.1.3. Reactor Chambers
5.1.4. Controller Units
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultraviolet-disinfectant-equipment-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report or to inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized accordingly to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment Market By Component, By Application (Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Air Disinfection, Process Water Disinfection, Surface Disinfection), By End-Users, Forecasts to 2027
Mobile Satellite Services Market By Type (Maritime MSS, Aeronautical MSS, Land MSS, Broadcast MSS, Personal MSS), By Services (Data Service, Video Service, Tracking and Monitoring Service, Voice Service), By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market By Type (Cell-free fetal DNA (NIPT), Circulating tumor DNA, Donor-derived cell-free DNA), By Technology (MPSS, t-MPS, SNP, Others), Application (Transplantation, Gynecology, Oncology), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Dietary Supplements Market By End User (Adults, Pregnant Women), By Application (Energy & Weight management), By Form (Powders, Tablets), By Ingredient (Vitamins, Protein), By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Agricultural Films Market By Type (High-density Polyethylene, Linear Low-density Polyethylene, Ethylene-vinyl Acetate, Low-density Polyethylene, Reclaim), By Application (Geomembrane film, Silage film, Mulch film, Greenhouse covering), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/