The global Waste to Energy Market will be worth USD 54.16 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of the biological technology over thermal technology is due to the shifting of preferences towards zero waste paths. The expensive installation cost of the incineration and the health risks has resulted in the rising adoption of recycling and waste prevention policies. The biological technology uses anaerobic digestion to generate biogas, which is ecofriendly.
Limited availability for landfill sites and the steady growth of the cities have increased the adoption of waste-to-energy technologies. Growing initiatives of the government, such as the implementation of strict emission control measures, increasing investment for the development of technologically advanced waste to energy facilities, the imposition of landfill or carbon tax, are most likely to propel the market’s growth over the forecast period.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/228
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2019, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Thermal Systems, Ltd., a group company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., entered into a joint venture with State Grid Energy Conservation Service Co., to perform services of technical consulting for energy conservation investment projects in China.
- The thermal technology held the largest market share of 52.1% in 2019 due to the increasing development in the gasification and incineration technologies.
- Incineration thermal technology is a key contributor to the growth of the thermal technology segment. It reduces the quantity of waste in landfills, prevents the production of methane gas from the landfills, and generates energy from waste. For example, countries with cold weather, like Sweden, generate 8% of their heating needs from waste incinerators.
- Key participants include Suez, Hitachi Zosen Inova AG, China Everbright International Limited, Covanta, Waste Management Inc., Veolia, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Xcel Energy Inc., Ramboll Group A/S, and Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Waste to Energy Market on the basis of Technology, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Biological Technology
- Biogas Plants
- Landfill Gas
- Thermal Technology
- Physical Technology
- Biological Technology
Key geographical regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/228
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which factors could potentially hamper the global market growth during the forecast period?
- How is the raw material availability affecting the demand for Waste to Energy in this industry vertical?
- Which regional market offers the most attractive growth opportunities to the companies operating in this market?
- Who are the leading players dominating the global Waste to Energy Market?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Waste to Energy Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Waste to Energy Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand of electricity
126.96.36.199. Rising adoption of renewable sources of energy
188.8.131.52. Favorable regulatory policies
184.108.40.206. Increasing initiatives of the government to reduce carbon emissions
220.127.116.11. Increasing technological advancements of the renewable energy sources
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of commercialization of Waste to Energy technology
22.214.171.124. Increasing focus on recycling of the waste materials
126.96.36.199. Expensive installation cost of the Incineration
188.8.131.52. Increasing amount of toxic emissions generated by burning waste
184.108.40.206. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/waste-to-energy-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please get in touch with us, and we will offer you the report well-suited to your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives [email protected] https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices [email protected] https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services [email protected] https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://thetrustedchronicle.com/